Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Confidentiality and Discretion

Hi again everyone,

I just finished the 3 day Aomori Prefectural Orientation and am now performing my first day of work at my base middle school. I was hoping to upload pictures of my schools and students sometime in the future, but I was informed at orientation that uploading any sort of pictures of students, teachers, or even school buildings themselves is strictly forbidden. I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to introduce any of you (very few people who actually patronize my blog) to my schools, teachers, or kids. I find this especially frustrating because it's perfectly acceptable for your supervisor to reveal the details of your recent doctor's visit to your boss. What's up with the confidentiality norms in the country?

Anyways, I'm still working on getting another video up, but my life is surprisingly busy. At the latest, there should be a video uploaded by the end of this weekend. This one should be pretty funny because you get to laugh at my pain and hardships!

-Ryan

1 comment:

  1. you can always email them cant you? hahaha as long as you are in the picture it should be ok ;) It would just be a personal photograph right?

    ReplyDelete